Thursday, October 8, 2009

House Hunting = no fun...

I'm having dreams (nightmares!) about houses and believe I may be slowly losing my mind...It feels like we have been looking at houses for months (we have, but only about 4 weeks seriously looking). Finding a property that has the features and size that DH wants, the land that I want, within our price range and a decent drive to work is proving to be very difficult indeed. I have decided that 1 acre will probably be too small if we want to keep two dairy goats - afterall, I want them to have somewhere to graze that will not become a dust bowl. We are going to see two more properties this weekend - one of which looks amazing but would mean an hour drive to work everyday. I can only hope that we find what we're looking for before I need to be committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment