Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures of Goaties


Finally, a few pictures. This is chunky-monkey Daisy back in January. She's is a bit larger now. In the past she has only had singles and twins, and I believe the same will be true this time around - I'm fine with that as long as there's a doeling in there! She is not as steep in the rump as this picture would lead you to believe.


And little Sierra with one of our pecan trees. This little girl has enough energy for 3 or 4 goats. She momentarily paused, so I was able to get a picture before she started zooming around again. She is the spitting-image of her daddy who is out of the top-milk-producing doe at one of the more well-known ND farms in the area. Daisy was bred to Sierra's sire's littermate brother. I have high hopes for my girls and what they will produce for our family!

And finally, a picture of Sierra being a pest. Daisy just stood there - poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment