Saturday, May 9, 2009

New seedlings!



Yay, some of my cauliflower seedlings came up over night. So far, seven of the 12 have sprouted - in 4 days! I'm very impressed with the quality of this seed. Nothing from the strawberries yet, but here's hoping. We're off and running!
On another note, I had a dangerous thought last night...I can't have chickens because they are considered farm animals. I can't have rabbits because of the limits on the number of pets we can have and because the hubby would not be keen on the smell. But, maybe, just maybe, I can have some doves. I had dove once as a child and I have never forgotten how wonderful it was - they were delicious! Today after house-cleaning, gardening, and homework I plan to do some research on dove/pigeon husbandry. This may be do-able!

No comments:

Post a Comment