Sunday, May 17, 2009

One week update

I finally got some of the plants in the ground (beans, corn, etc.) Later today I'll be planting squash in the front and back. Some of the strawberries are coming up - they are tiny! I hope I can keep them alive long enough to plant them outside. It looks like I'll have to start some pepper seeds inside because the ones outside aren't coming up. It's a real possibility that they got dried out at sometime during sprouting and didn't recover.

The search for doves so far has be futile - it seems that there just aren't a lot of folks breeding them. Guess I'll just have to keep looking...or start bugging Hubby about rabbits instead :)

Well, it's nearly the end of the semester. I've got to finish my final presentation which is due tomorrow. Then we have our final test on Wednesday. I cannot wait for this class to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment